Friday 29 July 2011

Tips Tips Tips

Tonight was a successful trade as Crawley won 3-2, and after an early goal I traded out at 1.14. Tomorrow I have three big tips from the over 1.5 goals market. I will do them all as singles and look to trade as usual after the first goal.

Tip one:

J-League (Japan) - Iawata vs G-Osaka 11am BST
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.16 (appalling odds, I will probably wait ten minutes or so before I back, so hopefully there are no early goals - might not bother trading though)

Tip two:

J-League - Yokohoma FM vs Omiya 11am BST
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.37 (odds are higher as these two teams are not as prolific as the two above. They do, however, have a tendency to score in the first half, so I will do this specifically to trade)

Tip three:

Norwegian Tippligaen - Molde vs Valerenga 5pm BST
Over 1.5 goals @ 1.23 (Backtolay as there has been a goal before half time in every game these two have played this season. May even back over 2.5 goals as an extra at 1.63, specifically for the backtolay)


Whatever you do this weekend have a good'un. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment