Tuesday 26 July 2011

26th July Tips

Tonight I have a number of selections as the Champions League qualifiers continue as well as a feast of friendlies.

I will be looking to the FC Twente vs FC Vaslui match tonight (KO 7.45 BST). Firstly I will take on Twente to win as I think that Vaslui are extremely inferior and with it being the first leg, I fully expect Twente to push on and attempt to get it over and done with ASAP. As I write this I see that Twente have drifted into 1.47 (Betfair) which is a much more appealing price. Reason for this is probably due the the game being played in a neutral stadium after Twente's stadium collapsed, but it isn't gonna put me off.

Also in this game I fully expect there to be goals. I will take the over 1.5 goals option at crazy odds of 1.31 (Betfair), and look to trade out after the first goal.

The second game I will look at is the Crawley Town vs Peterborough match (KO 7.45 BST). Friendlies are tougher to call and I don't bet on them too often as they can be so unpredictable, but I am fairly sure that a bet on over 2.5 goals at odds of 1.7 will come off. Again, if a goal is scored early on, I will look to trade out. Last year the two teams managed 199 goals between them in their leagues, and (this is from memory so forgive me if it's slightly wrong) Peterborough went over 2.5 goals in all games but throughout the season.

Lastly I will look at the Grotta vs Vikingur Olafsvik match (KO 9PM BST). This one I will leave to the last minute because it is a fairly low key game from Iceland, so there has not been much betting on Betfair as yet. I could bet elsewhere, but I would want to trade out after a while so I will see. The position I would take would be under 2.5 goals as these teams appear to repel goals. Grotta have scored 8 goals in 13 games and Vikingur have 16 in 13 games, so hardly prolific stuff. Furthermore, away from home Vikingur have only managed over 2.5 goals once in six times, and at home Grotta only twice in six times. Odds are around 1.93 at the moment.

Good luck all and have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment