Saturday 30 July 2011

Tips for Sunday

I probably won't be using my whole 86p bankroll tomorrow as I did today, but I will still have a small flutter on these tips:

Tip one:

Norwegian Tippligaen - Stabeck vs Start 5pm BST
I will take a very small stake on this match going over 1.5 goals, but only after 15 minutes. The odds at the mo are 1.18 which are distinctly unimpressive, so if it is goalless at 15 minutes I will take that price.

Tip two:

Swedish Allsvenskan - Helsingborgs vs IFK Goteburg 3.30pm BST
I will again wait 15 minutes before betting on this game. After that time I will lay 0-0 as a half time score. I am not so confident of the over 1.5 goals so will leave that for today.

The nature of my bets means that I could end up not betting at all tomorrow, but after a successful Saturday I am not so bothered, (also because I am not as certain about these bets). I had two further selections from Finland but have just discovered that Betfair doesn't offer a 1.5 goals market for the games, so I will not be betting on these.

I considered betting on Formula 1, but as it is so unpredictable (my record from last 2 races is 1 significant loss, 1 profit) I prefer to stay out of it and just enjoy the race.

Whatever you bet on tomorrow I hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment