Monday 8 August 2011

A break from betting and a new prospect

Tomorrow I will be off on a camping holiday down in New Forest with my family and will be cut off from the betting world for about 10 days. This actually comes at a helpful time as I have just lumped a large portion of my betting capital on the long term bet of City to win the 'Best of the Rest' market, a bet which I recommended a few days ago and am still immensely confident in. If you are still wanting to bet on it, however, do be aware that the odds have dropped on Betfair from 2.26 to 2.06.
As for the new season, I am hoping I will be able to watch the opening fixtures over the weekend, especially after such a blistering Community Shield yesterday. I will not however be betting on the games, though I do have one recommendation of both teams to score in the Newcastle vs Arsenal match. If you're a fan of the Goals Galore coupon from Betfred, you might want to double this tip with both teams to score in the West Brom vs MUFC game for good odds.
Lastly, I am extremely interested in the new Assured Profits System which seems to be creating quite a buzz at the moment. The price tag is quite hefty but I have read a LOT of reviews and blogs on it and it seems to be quite effective. The general gist of the system is that it takes a lot of effort and careful planning to master, but once you have it sussed it can reward you greatly. I will be looking into and (probably) purchasing it after I return from holiday and I will keep a running diary going of how hard/profitable it is, so stay tuned for that! Also, if any has any advice/reviews of the ASP they would be greatly appreciated.
Until then, enjoy the season opening and good luck with any bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment