Thursday 4 August 2011

A black day

Yesterday the 86p fund took a huge hit as I went on tilt and lost £200. Despite my tips on here being successful, I decided to try my luck in the rangers game. I had £30 on it to be 0-0 at half time, and was just getting ready to trade before rangers scored. Angry that this might prove to be a losing day, I lumped 200 on an extra bet from Iceland which proved unsuccessful. As my profile says, I am a young bettor and although I like to think I'm a pro, I still lack a lot of valuable experience. With each mistake however, I am slowly learning all the pitfalls and it is making me far more knowledgable for the long run. I had been planning to deposit as the season began but for now I think I will stick to low stakes, just using the money left from the 86p, which is currently at £72. I have tilted in the past but have got away with it by winning the bets. This is the first time that I have lost on tilt and hoping it will be the last now. Greed can't control your betting, or you'll end up broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment